If Christ has not been died, there was no resurrection of Christ;

If Christ has not been risen, our faith was futile & we were still in sins.

Sunday 22 January 2012

Insomnia

In the middle of nights around



And I'm still ..............
unable to sleep.


Typically, I was a person who could sleep easily but since a few weeks ago,

Insomnia, you annoy me.
Insomnia, I'm awakened by nightmares.
Insomnia, you make my tears shed in the middle of nights.
Insomnia, I grumble in the morning due to inadequate slumber.

As a human being, I have emotions.
Why did it happen till that bad as I never predicted?
How come there are so many issues torment me?
I totally lost faith in mankind.
Who else could I rely on?


Oh Lord Jesus, my soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death.
I'm really collapsed.
I tried to be optimistic and positive, but things became worse and complicated.
Dilemma from various aspects, I just realised there is nobody able to help me up.
But, you understand and you mean everything for me.
I couldn't survive without you.
I'm grateful that you embrace me into your arms. Thank you for your promises and words. :)

Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens,
your faithfulness to the skies. [Psalms 36:5]

No comments:

Post a Comment