If Christ has not been died, there was no resurrection of Christ;

If Christ has not been risen, our faith was futile & we were still in sins.

Tuesday 15 November 2011

The Best Healer - Jehovah Rophe


The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart, And saves such as have a contrite spirit. (Psalms 34:18)

Thank GOD for providing such consolation.
My lovely Shepherd, is your heart aching?
Thanks for your compassion on mankind and even me. :')
What else could forbid me not to love You?
What else could sew my lauding mouth off for you?
Who else could be the first in my heart except You?
Who else could crucify on the cross for mankind except You?

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?
As the Bible is written:
   “For your sake we face death all day long;
    we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

Encountering You, is the most wonderful that I've had for You're the one who inspires me the most. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment